Sunday, December 25, 2016

changed and changing...


 I've changed.

And I'm changing.

Life has its way of doing that.

(God does, too.)










I'm not who I used to be.

(And I'm loving it.)

Our family isn't who we used to be.

(And we're loving it.)

Sometimes I wish it didn't feel so isolating and costly
to be different.

But I'm finding there are people
that welcome with open arms
rather than furrowed brows,
and I have found more freedom
to find those
who offer support and love.
 I'm leaving 2016 bruised by its afflictions.









But I'm also leaving it more sure of who I am.


I'm leaving it more sure of who we are.

And I'm leaving it more sure of what we need.


We don't yet have the things we need.

For now, that's okay.

I know they're out there somewhere.

I'll keep looking.






I don't know the where, how, and when.
But now I know the what and why.

God has us on a journey.










"I may not know the way I go, but oh, I know my Guide."     -His Love Can Never Fail (hymn)

No comments:

Post a Comment