Wednesday, July 20, 2011

the teacher and the student...

Wow, these days I am just itching to go to school! I can't WAIT until this fall when I'm gonna start preschool 2 mornings a week with my best friend, Leah. Yesterday I told Mommy, "Mommy, that school bus is gonna come and pick us up and you and Sue Sue [aka Leah's mom] can stay back and me and Leah will get on the bus!" I will be sadly disappointed when I realize the preschool "school bus" is strangely similar to our family's car...


Recently Daddy showed me how I could set up my own "classroom."


You better believe I RAN with THAT! (those of you who know me know that I certainly enjoy taking charge... eh hem...)


Mommy & Daddy also taught me what it's like to see like Papa does. (Papa, I said I didn't like it one bit!) I liked it better when Daddy wore the blindfold and I could help lead him around.


Time for class to begin, students!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I hope the teacher finds things to teach you that you don't already know. You are soooo smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nanny & PapaJuly 21, 2011 at 5:07 PM

    Caroline, thanks for learning about empathy. Papa will appreciate that. We love ya'll and are so proud of you. You are very smart.

    ReplyDelete