Wednesday, July 20, 2011

the teacher and the student...

Wow, these days I am just itching to go to school! I can't WAIT until this fall when I'm gonna start preschool 2 mornings a week with my best friend, Leah. Yesterday I told Mommy, "Mommy, that school bus is gonna come and pick us up and you and Sue Sue [aka Leah's mom] can stay back and me and Leah will get on the bus!" I will be sadly disappointed when I realize the preschool "school bus" is strangely similar to our family's car...


Recently Daddy showed me how I could set up my own "classroom."


You better believe I RAN with THAT! (those of you who know me know that I certainly enjoy taking charge... eh hem...)


Mommy & Daddy also taught me what it's like to see like Papa does. (Papa, I said I didn't like it one bit!) I liked it better when Daddy wore the blindfold and I could help lead him around.


Time for class to begin, students!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I hope the teacher finds things to teach you that you don't already know. You are soooo smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, thanks for learning about empathy. Papa will appreciate that. We love ya'll and are so proud of you. You are very smart.

    ReplyDelete