Tuesday, April 12, 2011

hospitality, caroline style...

My little friend, baby Maggie (or as I like to call her-- "Maggie Moo," or "sweet pumpkin," or most often "Mag") came over to our house today. We were happy to let her Mommy get some much needed rest, and we got some company! Mommy asked me to be her big helper and find things that would keep Maggie (8 months old) happy.


So naturally, being the hospitable 3 year old that I am, I thought it'd be great to serenede my guest with a little piano sonata... (as you can see, Maggie was enjoying the flashing light of Mommy's camera a little more than the music...)


But when we put the piano in front of this gal, she LOVED it!... (Maggie girl, I think you've got a potential future career here, just like YOUR mama!)


...until she'd had enough and started rolling around on the floor. At which point, I thought it'd be helpful to read her a book aloud. As you can see, she was beyond captivated. :)


So after Maggie woke up from her nap, I loved playing "rings" with her. I had her cracking up just by jumping up and down on the floor!


Baby Maggie, we aim to please over here...


...and I'd say it worked!

2 comments:

  1. Caroline, such a great baby sitter! Praying that you and mommy will soon have one of your own to baby sit. You will make a great big sister. Love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Cara Menghilangkan Ngorok

    ReplyDelete