Saturday, June 18, 2011

beach babe...


I was a busy gal at the beach this year!


So much to do, so much fun to be had!


I loved riding the waves! (as long as the water didn't splash in my face)


It was sooo fun to come back to the beach house and get in the hot tub!


And you know what comes after all that fun in the sun...


We celebrated Mommy's uh, 29th, birthday while we were there. :) I think she's getting so old that we're gonna have to call the fire marshal if we add any more candles...


She wanted me to help her blow out the candles.


We did it!


It was a fabulous vacation! Can't wait to go back!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. The pics are great! we had such fun. Caroline being with you was priceless! Love ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time! Love the bright colorful pictures of Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone looks so happy and like they're having a blast. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete