Monday, April 9, 2012

pied piper...

Thank you, Mamie, for my Easter dress money! Here's what Mommy & I picked out together. Do ya like it?


We had a fun, low-key Easter with friends from church.

This year I went crazy about egg hunts!

Sweet Maggie got some, too!

You might be able to catch a little of my personality from these next few pics. In my preschool class, my teachers told Mommy that I'm like a "mother hen." :) I am a VERY protective gal over my friend, Maggie. I also like to, ahem, "enforce" the rules, whether they're rules that are already there or ones that I make up myself... :)

But I'm a natural leader. Kids follow me, for whatever reason.

See what I mean? I'm like the Pied Piper of kids! (ha ha!)

Some people might feel sorry for me when they see my lack of hair. They might think I'm insecure or sick. But no, siree! Thankfully God has given me a beautifully confident, happy, and strong spirit.

It's like He knew what He was doing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I would follow you anywhere, Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, when we lack in one thing, God makes it up in something else, so we do not even notice the "lack". Baby doll, you are not lacking in anything as we can see. We love you. You are beautiful in your Easter Frock!

    ReplyDelete