Tuesday, April 1, 2014

we meet again...

 Well, hello again!


Sorry it's been so long.  Really.  It's not you, it's me.


My camera is being repaired and life has been crazy and overwhelming as of late.

I've had to focus on important things first.  You know, just small things like real people...   :)

But I just want you to know I'm here.  I haven't left and I'm not meaning to ignore you.  Forgive me for the silent treatment as of late.

Things will be okay and we'll be stronger than ever.  Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?  ;)


In the meantime, here's a few recent shots off of my phone I can share with you...



Jameson wanted to comb MY hair for a change.  I'm relieved to say that it was just as difficult for him to figure out my hair as it is for me to figure out his.

I gotta give this kid credit, though.  He's beginning to take some ownership in the hair care department.  
Like when he smears peanut butter all through it, at least he'll assist in the washing process now.

We were so honored to have THIS GUY come perform some of his music after RUF (our ministry to college students in Lynchburg) one evening.  So, SO good.  (He and Jameson have the Haitian connection going.)

Caroline's been so busy and in love with school.  (as you'll see if you click on the picture above to see what she said)  Just last night she was asking us about September 11th because her class had just learned about it in their timeline of western civilization.  (Geez.... hard stuff to chat about over dinner.)  


(Here's Jameson checking out his cousin Elijah's new wheels.)

















This weekend we made a quick trip down to South Carolina to visit our niece, Laura, who mysteriously suffered a stroke last week.  It was scary, and though she is recovering well at home now, our family would covet your prayers for Laura's continued health and fears.

And just in case you haven't had enough "Let it Go" in your life, here's a fun little rendition I captured when Caroline and her cousins were singing in Nanny's kitchen.  Even Jameson tried joining in the singing...



No comments:

Post a Comment