Sunday, April 27, 2014

no time...

Hello friends,

Just a quick note to say I miss you.  And I'm still here.

I haven't even packed a single box yet, but even the process of liquidation is a full-time job.  I'm so exhausted, y'all.  And the work has barely just begun.  We're thankful for the opportunity to downsize and get rid of all the accumulating STUFF around here, but whew.  It is never ending, on top of keeping my house in tip-top shape to show potential renters/buyers.

Which leads into the next issue... what to do with our current house: sell vs. rent.  So many options to weigh, information to gather, and decisions needing to be made rather quickly.   Our niece and soon-to-be husband (who are moving here this summer for her to go on staff with RUF) are also in the same boat with housing decisions as well.  Would covet your prayers for God's guidance and wisdom in these things.   I know He will make the way clear.  I just want to know what to do.

I'm not sleeping well.  Everything in life feels like it's turning upside down or getting packed away in a box soon, and it's very unsettling physically and emotionally.  I'm about to leave my comfortable, suburbian life for that of the "hood."  (which is funny that the locals here would call our neighborhood the "hood"... you know, I'm starting to wonder if that's just a code word for black people...)

Lots of changes ahead, for which I'm excited, but I need a break, I need to process, I need to BLOG!, but there is just no time.  At least not for now.

So bear with me.  Promise I'll be back when I'm able.

No comments:

Post a Comment