Friday, July 10, 2009

georgia on my mind...


Well, we're back! We've just enjoyed a week in the mountains of Georgia (Toccoa Falls area) with most of Daddy's family! We all stayed in a rustic log-cabin styled house (with no internet access, obviously!)...


and can't you tell that MY accommodations were amazing? Yep- I had a closet in the house ALL to myself. :) (it actually worked out perfectly for me to have my own space)


Mommy & Daddy LOVED the chance to sleep in each day since Nanny would get up with me in the mornings. We visited the waterfalls in town...


...and took a few fun day trips (& tomorrow I'll tell you guys more about a cool place we went!)...


like to the alpine village in nearby Helen, GA, where I loved dancing & clapping with Mommy to the sounds of a military band.


But more importantly than what we did together, it was a blast just to BE together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment