Tuesday, August 25, 2009

what i'm trying to say is...


"Mom, I don't get why you are taking a picture of the mirror."


"You should really consider brushing those teeth, Miss Bear."


"That's my name. Don't wear it out."


"I am SO happy my Mommy is feeling great again!"

Update from Mommy...

Thanks, guys, for your prayers & encouraging notes, emails, etc. I am almost back to 100% normal walking! (as opposed to a hobble) No more pain medicine & my wound seems like it's healing well. (although it makes me a little woozy to look at it with the stitches and all-- those of you who know me will get a laugh at that one! Thankfully Marc has been helping me change out my bandages...ha! What a great hubby...) Next week I'll call the doc to get the lab results of the biopsy & be able to get my stitches taken out. (yikes!) Keep you posted!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I told you not to worry yourself over the stitches coming out...if you do I'm not gonna take them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are happy too!. Caroline, you are sooooooooo cute. We love you all.

    Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting stitches out is no big deal. Don't fret over that. I'm really glad you're feeling better. Thanks, Marc, for taking care of Daddy's little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like such a little lady in that last one!

    ReplyDelete