Thursday, September 10, 2009
10 new things...
1. All the outdoor riding toys and stuff we got for FREE on freecycle! woohoo!
2. Getting in the carseat & asking for "miggit." (music)
3. Declaring "al-wite!" (alright!)
4. Seemingly non-stop usage of my favorite phrase: "oh no!," or my favorite word, "no."
5. A HUGE box-load of GREAT clothes from Lori (thank you again!!) including...
an "i luv mommy" t-shirt. :)
6. Opening up Mommy's make-up or hair products & trying to apply it on myself.
7. Screaming at ear-shattering decibels to get any attention whatsoever. (I really like to test my Mommy's lack of patience with THAT one...)
8. Some other recent new words: cook, chicken, "muggy" (monkey), "coes" (clothes), "go-ee" (glory), & "bup" (bump) (there are too many to keep up with now!)
9. When Daddy sings the beginning guitar riff to the song "Barracuda" by Heart, I know when to do the high squealy part. ha!
10. Getting caught "bear"-bottomed! ha! (thanks for the cute tights, Pop & Mamie!)
p.s. keep the career path guesses a-comin'! Y'all are coming up with much better ideas than I ever could! We'll pick a winner in the next couple of days!