Monday, September 14, 2009

grammar...


Any of you out there with children know how AMAZING it is to see your precious little "baby" grow up and start speaking to you!! With all the new words I'm saying these days, it's entirely impossible to keep up an accurate list, but here's a few of my newest discoveries in the English language: (funny how they're totally normal words to us, but when your BABY learns them for the first time, they become so impressive!)

church
outside
bean
fussy
cook
cookie
wait
here
color
coffee
dress toy
off
cars (plural)
paci (what we call the pacifier)
"see'm" (as in, "I want to see him.")
"dir" (dinner)
"peer" (computer)
"tee tah" (tick tock)

My 2 word sentences are beginning. Right now they're usually something like "Bye bye kitty cat" or "Oh wow!"

I've also started realizing Mommy & Daddy say "a" in front of words, so I'm starting to call things "ahh car," (a car) "ahh pane," (a plane) etc. I also try this little rule of grammar on words it doesn't go with like "ahh please." (A please?)

This morning as I was looking at a Noah's ark book, I pointed to Noah's attire and said "dress." :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: