Wednesday, January 27, 2010

splish splash i was taking a...


Calling all future boyfriends! Please do NOT look at the following pictures, as they will cause me great embarrassment in 15 years! :)


Taking a bath these days is serious business, folks. Concentration is KEY.


(Mommy: "where's the A?") I've just started learning my letters & I'm fascinated with 'em now! They're EVERYWHERE! Bathtime is yet another opportunity to work on them.


So far I'm REALLY good at spotting the letters W, X, O, & C.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Caroline,

    You are a doll. I love your taking a bath time. Wish I was there to help you with your ABC's. See you soon. Love y'all.

    Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. She might end up playing for the Wisconsin Xylophone Orchestra and Chorus.

    ReplyDelete