Sunday, September 25, 2011

the wedding...

(Last week we showed you guys a few pics from this, but here's some more of the highlights for ya...)


It was a picture perfect day a few weeks ago for my (Caroline) cousin, Follin, to get married at Aunt Sharon's lakefront home in South Carolina.


Daddy did part of the officiating.


Mommy provided the music.

And me?

Well, I played with grass, of course.

Here's a few more snapshots Mommy managed to get:







Here's all of our immediate family on Daddy's side (before I decided to bolt out of the photo)...


First dance.


Daddy/daughter dance.


Congrats, you guys! And welcome to this crazy family, Keith!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics, Amy! It was beautiful. I think we have a great crazy family!!

    ReplyDelete