Thursday, December 1, 2011

our cup is full...

On Monday we welcomed a new baby to our family! Amy's brother, Michael, & his wife, Cheryl, welcomed sweet baby Alex on Monday at 5:05pm weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz. We are so happy we were in town so we could meet him!

And all this little gal wanted to do was hold her new cousin!

Hmmm... can you see a future big sis here?

And I think someone in our family else enjoyed holding a newborn again... not naming any names...

Baby Alex was SO adorable with a head full of HAIR!

Proud dad.

In the same visit, I (Amy) was able to get together with my best friends from college. These sweet gals were so dear to me back then and they still mean the world to me! We had a great time laughing, sharing, and remembering together.

And now we're all MOMS! Of ALL girls!!!!! ha ha!

New family. Old friends. Our cup is full.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment