Tuesday, October 16, 2012

fall at the farm...


What a joy it is to watch these two gals grow up together.
My little Caroline loves her best friend, Leah, sooo deeply.


So you can imagine what a dream come true this day was to share with her friend!


"Mama!" I would hear, followed by waves and a smile as big as Texas.


I love her.


Ahem, well, ... all 4 year old best friends have their "moments."


We are crazy for Caroline!


Yeah!


This girl loved the corn shooter.  {insert funny comment here}

(don't know what all the thumbs up was about, but she suddenly started doing it in all the pictures I took-- ha!)




















Caroline's favorite part was the "corn crib."














Sweet, sweet times.  Our hearts are full.  Thumbs up!

1 comment:

  1. Caroline, I miss going with you to the pumpkin patch!! Maybe soon. Love ya,

    ReplyDelete