Wednesday, October 7, 2009

what you don't have to teach...


I got to play with my bud Leah all morning and we did all kinds of fun stuff in the backyard like pick up sticks and play with riding toys. While Leah was a total angel today, let's just say that it was a good "learning opportunity" for me to, um..., "understand" concepts like sharing, taking turns, and basically not be the center-of-the-world. (that's a hard lesson for all of us, eh? ha!)


As you can see, I wasn't always happy with that lesson, but Mommy thinks it was good for me. Out of the blue I started saying, "no sharing. no sharing! NO SHARING!" Hmmm.. there just might be something to that depravity thing... :)


But all is well, Leah. I may not like to share, but I sure do like you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment