Thursday, October 29, 2015

the magic of unplugging...

He would've stayed here ALL DAY.
We found a new, off-the-beaten-path pumpkin patch, Dark Leaf Farms, this year.

(I don't think I'll ever go to another one again!)

No crowds.  Tons of activities for the kids.  Adults were free.  Kids were $10 each, and that included a free pumpkin of any size.

We started off in the "front yard" of the farm, and I literally had to peel Jameson away from these diggers kicking and screaming.

hayride

We decided to turn the phones off and leave 'em in the car.  We only carried my camera and the picnic we packed for dinner.

The afternoon felt so magical to be completely PRESENT as a family.  Unplugged.

tire swing

She pulled out some corn!

Jameson, almost 3 years old

Caroline, age 7 1/2


She picked this big one for our front porch.  

my girl

love them


Enthralled with the excavator...

Barrel ride

Tunnel Slide

How cool are these carts?

What a nearly perfect day with the three people I love most.

No comments:

Post a Comment