Friday, April 24, 2009

14 at 14...

Well guys, I forgot to give you my monthly update when I turned 14 months old last weekend, so here's a few belated facts for ya:


-You guessed it from the title... tooth #14 (!!!!) is in. (most babies my age usually have around 8)
-And this mouth is trying to "talk" up a storm! (however, if you call me on the phone, I just like to listen to YOU talk & push buttons, but I might tell you "bye bye") I walk around the house jibber-jabbing to myself, and sometimes Mommy will catch me cracking myself up.
-I'm making the tough transition to one nap a day now & I sleep solidly from 7:30pm- 7:00am.


-My feet are very important to me now. See 'em? Not only can I walk REALLY well & fast, but now Aunt Sharon taught me how to STOMP really fast! I love it! I like to put on my "shhh" (shoes) and "GO GO" outside!
-Favorite book right now: Mr. Brown can Moo, Can You? by Dr. Seuss
-When I get into trouble & Mommy asks me, "Who wants you to obey Mama?" I emphatically tell her "GAAH." :)


-I LOVE to climb! I can go up steps pretty well now. I just haven't figured out how to get down. One of my favorite new things to do is to climb on top of these floor pillows and look out the window.
-I've got a bad case of separation anxiety. And it gets REALLY bad if there aren't any other kids around. Thankfully it's considered normal for my age & hopefully it'll get better by age 2, but sometimes I pitty the sitter that has to watch me! And oh, how Mommy & Daddy hate leaving me like that. I don't even like Mommy to leave the room I'm in, so I follow her EVERYWHERE around the house. I pretty much don't let her out of my sight.


-Still eating great. I added a new one to my repertoire: salad! Yum!
-However, I'm becoming a little more "choosy" about what I like & don't like, and I'll be sure to let you know what that is. Don't know why, but I'm still not crazy about green beans, folks.
-I've just gotten some red eczema patches up & down my arms & wrists that Mommy has to keep lotioned up.


-Taking things out of containers is a favorite these days... this includes dumping out everything in Mommy's purse.
-Favorite animal right now: birds. (I hear them singing outside & I like to imitate them)
-Mommy & I are so excited that RUF is winding down for the semester because we can't wait to have Daddy around the house more! Yay for summers!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Better get her primed for Nanny & Papa in June. We want to have some fun. Get ready Caroline, here we come.

    Love y'all.

    Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete