Wednesday, February 15, 2012

be my valentine...

Valentine's Day is coming. Perfect opportunity to learn how to write my name on the valentines to my classmates, don't you think?

Not bad for my first try, eh?

Valentine's Day is here! Time to put on a dressy dress. I wouldn't have it any other way these days. Mommy can't even beg me to wear pants anymore! If I had my way, I'd be wearing "super duper" high heels each day, too. :)

Awww... Daddy brought his girls flowers.

Light the candles, dim the lights, it's time for a special Valentine's meal cooked just for Daddy! Delicious homemade gluten free lasagna, salad, and a gluten free apple pie & ice cream for dessert!

Daddy also got me a special necklace. Look a little closer...

it's a HIGH HEEL!!!! ha ha ha!!

Both of Daddy's gals got a necklace!


Daddy, we are so in love with YOU!

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hope y'all had a great Valentine's Day. We love, love, love you three.

    ReplyDelete