Thursday, February 16, 2012

star of the week...

It's only 2 days away and the excitement is BUILDING! I am SO excited for my 4th birthday on Saturday! (Happy 4th birthday to my best friend, Leah, today!!)

And since my birthday is almost here, I get to be the "Star of the Week" at preschool next week. Here's the poster we had to fill out to hang in my class!

Favorite color: Pink
Favorite book: Cinderella
Favorite Food: Pizza, grapes, & ice cream

And the part that Mommy likes the best:

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. wow, what a sweet honor...her children will arise and call her blessed :-) happy almost-birthday caroline! well done, marc and amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! We are just waiting for the day! Happy Birthday to my sweet Caroline. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy birthday, Caroline. You are my favorite princess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cool poster Caroline! Happy 4th Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete