Tuesday, February 3, 2009

eat snow...


Being from Texas, I'm not used to this cold, white stuff that showed up this morning! I mean, we've had a few flurries here and there, but this was my first time with the real stuff. And have I got a message for you!


EAT SNOW! (as long as it's not yellow, as my Pop would say) :) After I got over the initial shock of cold, I discovered a GREAT little treat! It's healthy with no calories & low carbs, tastes good, and it feels SO great on swelling little gums, too!


Hey Susan & Leah! I'm so glad you happened to drop by! (remember Leah? She lives a few doors down from us and she'll be celebrating her first birthday 2 days before me.)


Well, while you guys stop to take a picture, I've got some snow to eat. :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Did you guys plan matching clothing for moms and kids?! Funny coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! Well, didn't you know that's the dress code for stay-at-home-moms & their daughters here in the Commonwealth?! :) he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, any color snow is probably not healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even pay attention to the fact that we both had on blue jackets this morning. All I paid attention to were the beautiful girls wearing pink. Oh well, great Mommys and Daughters think and dress alike! ha ha. Glad Caroline was feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill in Cedar HillFebruary 3, 2009 at 7:24 PM

    Hey, I ate snow when I was little and sucked on icicles and I'm alive to tell about it. It's good for what ails ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Water is GREAT for brain development! Chew on, Caroline, girl!

    ReplyDelete