Thursday, May 14, 2009

barbecue...


Last night we had a big, outdoor barbecue shindig with all 740 students, and it was a great chance for me to pal around with (who else than--) my new buddy, Tili! The two of us can really work a crowd.


If only you could've seen us chasing each other and squealing! It was hilarious. We are quite the pair. By the way, wanna see a couple seconds of dancing? (sorry it's taken from the side)




Oh, and have I told you how awesome it's been to spend this time seeing our old Texas Tech students at the conference, too? (since we didn't have any students from Lynchburg go this year, we've been able to hang out more with them) They've been so fun and have loved on me well! I was just a babe the last time they saw me!


And at this point in my life, I pretty much refuse to take a decent family photo. :)

P.S. Mommy & I are heading home this afternoon & Daddy will fly in late tonight. We've got lots more pictures to share with you, but I guess we'll share 'em from home! See ya back in VA!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment