Wednesday, May 27, 2009

mama, we miss you!

So, Daddy and me put Mama on one of the 3 jets that leave Lynchburg each day because we all know she won't be riding any prop planes! ;-) She and Auntie have gone to visit my new cousin, Erik! So Mama, we know you have a lot of work to do- helping Uncle Michael and Aunt Cheryl with all that baby stuff, decorating for Pop and Maime...


But, you've got to get home soon because daddy's "cooking" is disgusting!



Just kidding! What could be better than Chick-fil-a for lunch, then a sandwich, fruit, and chhhhiiiipis for dinner (more chips, please!). Thankfully, my reinforcements (Nanny and Papa) will be coming tomorrow, so I won't have to worry if daddy can keep this up until you get back.


Well, I'm not in any huge hurry to get my bathtub done. This pool has way more space to run around in and daddy's even piping out hot water for me through the water hose!


But, daddy sure does seem to be in a hurry! Look what he did after I went to bed! Isn't that just like a daddy? He does a little bit of work and then has to let the world know! Well, you've only been gone for less than a day and he and I both are a lot more thankful for all the work you do, Mama! How do you do all that work, love us well, and keep up this blog, too?

Enjoy your time laughing and shrilling with Auntie! (I'd be shrilling right along with you if I were there!) We love you and miss you!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Line... my Daddy 'cooks' me chick fil a when Mommy is gone. It's ok though, enjoy the Daddy time! I love Daddy time!
    Love,
    YeYah!

    ReplyDelete