Wednesday, May 6, 2009

-est awards...


newest word: baby

sweetest moment:
Mama- "Who do you want to see?" (expecting to hear "Daddy," who was standing behind a door)
Caroline- "God."

funniest pronunciation: bowl (I say it with a British accent! ha! go ahead- say it out loud!)


newest sound I make: "beep beep" (at the microwave, car horn, etc.)

best song:
Mommy- "God is so..."
Caroline- "guh"
Mommy- "God is so..."
Caroline- "guh"
Mommy- "God is so good, He's so good to..."
Caroline- "ME!"


scariest moment: (besides this one here!) when I frequently hit the red panic button on Mommy's keys and hear the car horn honking outside :)


craziest nickname: now I call Daddy "Dee." (all the time!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. Can I start calling Marc, "Dee"?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the chair such a great idea? I sure hope she doesn't fall and hurt herself. Keep a watch on her Mama & Dee. (Ha). Love y'all.

    Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete