Wednesday, February 2, 2011

photos by caroline...

For Christmas, Mamie got me my first digital camera! Wanna see some of my first photography work?? Come see the world through the lens of a 2 yr. old...

Here's what I like to photograph, without any help from Mama. :)


Still life fruit on the table.


Lots and LOTS and LOTS of floor pictures... :)


I like to call this one "Glowing Fan." (now if any of YOU would like an autographed print of one of these, I can make you a deal...ha!)


Pop! (and I didn't cut off any of his face!)


I like to photograph people. (no, the pictures on the wall are not crooked. It's a cool photography trick I'm using.) :)


And I especially LOVE to photograph animals!


Here's a picture I took of one of our RUF students, George. :)

And last, but not least...

my name!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Caroline, I'll send you pics you made on my camera. I have plenty of them. I enjoy looking at them. You are a right good little photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may be able to take over the photography on your own blog soon. But then how would we get to see photos of you???

    ReplyDelete