Thursday, February 17, 2011

the UN-birthday...


I'm SO lucky my best friend in the whole world, Leah, lives just 5 doors down the street from me.


Leah turned 3 yesterday! (the 16th)
I turn 3 tomorrow! (the 18th)
So what does that make today, the day in between??
Our UN-birthday, of course!


Here we are celebrating our UN-birthday last year...


...and here we are THIS year!


We are TRULY "rock" stars. :)


This year we thought we'd celebrate by getting some pizza!


Hmmm... let's see. What shall we eat, Leah? I think I'll have some pizza.


Leah & I were sung to in italian!


And then came the BEST part... dessert! Oh, you just don't know how good gluten, dairy, and sugar taste to me now... :) ha!








I've got a Daddy that loves me.


And a mommy that adores me.


2 was great and all, but I'm ready to get to 3!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. What a fun reason to have a party! Happy unbirthday to Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it, CC. Make it to the BIG THREE tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are priceless. These girls are so beautiful, Ames. Caroline is just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Caroline!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Miss Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a really HAPPY BIRTHDAY on "your day". Looks like the Un-birthday was really special for you and Leah! You both have grown sooooooooo much! I know you and Leah will have lots of fun playing together during year 3! Love, Leah's MeMaw

    ReplyDelete