Monday, August 8, 2011

room time respite...

Once I (Caroline) started giving up my afternoon naps, Mommy started giving me an hour of what we call "room time" each day. I have to stay in my room and play quietly (or I can sleep if I want) until the timer goes off. And trust me- I do NOT complain! It's so fun to explore all of my toys, read books out loud and listen to my cd's all by myself. (plus it gives Mommy a small break each day for her own sanity!) :)

I usually ransack my room playing (as seen below) & then it's my job to pick it all up before I can come out of room time...


...but some days just call for a little break, don't you agree? (see me over there on the bed?)


Don't know what it is about this doll that I love so much-- probably that we are two peas in a pod. :)


But I love her and I'm a good mama to her.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Aww... Caroline, So Sweet!! Love you Amy for posting such great pics for us to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does baby have a name? They do look alike!

    ReplyDelete