Friday, June 12, 2015

a place like no other...

I know, I know.  I promised to spare you from a million horse pictures.

But I can't help it.  This place is HOPPING with wild horses, it's crazy!

We are having so much fun spotting the horses every time we go to the beach.



 They're in people's yards, 
they're along the roads 
and on the beach.  

Rockstars of the beach

 This afternoon we were enjoying some family time on the beach, and look who suddenly walked right in front of us?
Horse Crossing


Yep.  Just on their way.

Oblivious to everyone pulling out their cameras.

This horse kinda creeped me out when it appeared to start following us.

After a certain point, we just let him pass and continue his evening stroll along the ocean.

 This place is so, so beautiful and surreal.

Perfect for horsing around....





No comments:

Post a Comment