Sunday, December 20, 2009

i ate yellow snow...

We are still snowed in today & loving it! Almost all the churches in town were canceled including ours, but now that the sun has come out this afternoon, I can tell people must be getting a little stir-crazy by the amount of cars trying to get out on the roads in our neighborhood.

This morning we...


did some more sledding around the yard...


attempted a "no-man" (I like to keep my "s" 's silent, you see.)


tried for a "no"-angel, but it was probably more fun in theory...


Nevertheless, here's my first snow angel!

And, yep. I did what you're never supposed to do.

I ate yellow snow. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Caroline,

    I would love to have some snow cream. Hummm. it's good.

    Love y'all.

    Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete