Tuesday, December 15, 2009

these are a few of my favorite things...

Okay- everybody sing with us now! (to the tune from "The Sound of Music," of course...)


Sliding with Daddy and goin' to the park...


Watching the light-up deer in neighbor's yard...


Doodling & drawing with the greatest of ease...

These are a few of my favorite things!


When I get stuck,


When it runs out,


When I'm feeling sad,

I simply remember my favorite things....

...and then I don't feel so bad!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Julie Andrews would be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A second generation is raised with "Sound of Music" philosophy.
    Love you, Mamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline,

    We know you have lots of favorie things. We hope Nanny & Papa are a few of your favorite people. We love you, can't wait to see you at Christmas.
    Love y'all,
    Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete