Monday, February 1, 2010

february flashback #1...

Somebody around here is turning 2 this month.. can ya believe it?! So we like to use the beginning of February to sort of "reminisce" on how far I've come over the past 2 years...


At 7 months, I was doing pretty good to sit up & use the stick thing-y & SMACK it repeatedly against the violin.


Now it's important to me that I put it on my shoulder (just like Mommy plays it!) and use the "bow" to "pway viowin."


During my first year, I'd rather have just snacked on the thing to be quite honest...


...but now I'm poised and ready to play some pretty "moogit." (music) Any requests?

And whether or not I'm a Paganini, Mommy loves her little baby girl more than ever.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how much you can love a little baby girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, you are just perfect!! You are a doll baby and a sweetheart. To your Nanny & Papa you are wonderful!! See you on your 2nd BD. Love you all very much!!

    Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about "Twinkle, Twinkle," Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot how LITTLE she was. I remember being with you last year as you were planning her Elmo birthday

    ReplyDelete