Wednesday, February 10, 2010

mommy loves...

I am growing up so fast & reaching new milestones all the time! You guys wouldn't believe the complete sentences I'm making! Here are a few of the things I do that Mommy loves...


Whenever I catch a balloon now, I love to scream & shrill with excitement!


Yep, Mommy's got me doing laundry. (I like it when she gives me a job!)


I'm even emptying out trash cans around the house.

And the moment that Mommy loves the most each day...

(gasp!) Daddy's home!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Laundry is so fun! It's Leah second fav chore, her fav... is wiping the tables off after eating. She says 'wipe wipe wipe'...so cute. Now, how do we KEEP them doing this? ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! E loves to help, too. Her favorite chore is putting away her pretty panties in her drawer when we do laundry. And she likes to "wipe-wipe" too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline,

    You are smart little lady!! Nanny & Papa are sooooooooo proud of you. See you soon.

    Love y'all,

    Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably nothing in the world can light up a Daddy's day than having his little girl celebrate the serendipity of his home-coming.

    ReplyDelete