Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ouch!


Today I went to my new doctor for my 4 month check-up, and in the waiting room, they had a neat aquarium...


Here's the stats you were dying to know about me:
16 lbs 10 oz (97th percentile!!-- I'm big & strong, what can I say?)
24 1/2 inches tall (75th %)
head circumference: 17" (95%!-- we Corbetts all tend to have big heads...he he...) :)


When Dr. Brooks listened to my heart & lungs, I really put on the charm. I smiled & flirted with her! She said, "Boy, if you could charm me out of getting your shots, you'd succeed!" She thought I was beautiful, she liked my alert personality, and she could tell that Mommy & Daddy talk to me alot by the way I interacted with her!


Ouch! Those 5 shots sure did hurt, but I wasn't awake long enough to really complain...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment