Sunday, October 12, 2008

praise God from whom all blessings flow...


Today our family got to go back & worship with our former church family in Lubbock! We can't tell you how wonderful it was to be amongst the community of believers that prayed for me long before I was even born! Alot of them couldn't believe how many teeth I had at my age!! :)


Josh & Chelsea, Mommy, Daddy, & I have loved staying at y'all's house! To think that just a few years ago, you two were in Daddy's RUF group as good friends here, and now look at us all! You guys are happily married and here I am in the Corbett family! Praise God for His goodness to us!


And watch out, everybody. Since the day we left Lynchburg, I am now officially MOBILE.


Oh wait! Daddy's telling me something.


He said that tomorrow morning is my "Gotcha Day!" We're so excited!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on court tomorrow! I remember both court dates for Emelia, one in Ukraine & one back here for readoption. Tomorrows a big adoption court date...Amy Overman has hers to bring Noah home from Russia!! http://www.amy-adoptionjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful. Thank you for letting us share in all that she is doing and in growing up in our family.

    Love you,

    Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete