Tuesday, October 28, 2008

never a dull moment...


One thing I love about this family is that there is never a dull moment around here!! To spare you guys from knowing EVERY intimate detail of my life, I haven't told y'all that recently I've been having what we'll call some "reflux issues" at mealtimes... kinda gross, but milk & food have been gushing out of my nose & mouth at times & eating has been extremely uncomfortable on me... anyways, Mommy & Daddy didn't think that was quite normal, :) so Mommy (who is still sick herself) pulled us together and off to the doctor I went this morning!


I've gotta admit- it's kinda wierd to see my name on prescriptions now! Anyways, the doctor said that my throat is really inflammed from the reflux, and that this cold has aggravated my "baseline reflux," so she gave me some gentle Zantac to take for a couple of weeks while I'm getting over the cold. Then, the hope is that after a few weeks, all will be well again.


At least that's what I'm telling myself. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment