Wednesday, December 17, 2008

food makeover...


I have reached the point where my baby foods aren't quite as thrilling as they used to be. How can they even compare to the wonders of REAL food like... lasagna, for instance?!


What glorious texture it has! And I can do so much with it, too... rub it all over my face, rub it in my hair and on my ears... I think it gives me a nice "bronze-y" glow, don't you?


Cheese dripping from your chin is the latest thing in food makeovers, you know. Perfect for a night out on the town or even a trip out to the grocery store... it's a look that is really gaining popularity, especially among the youth my age...


Well, I guess Mommy wasn't too impressed because right after my makeover, somebody went straight into the tub! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment