Sunday, December 7, 2008

hi birthmommy megan! pt. 1...


We made it to Texas and today I got to see my birthmommy Megan again! She came to see me at Pop & Mamie's house!


She hadn't seen me since I was 2 1/2 months old, so of course I had to show her all my new tricks! She loved 'em!


I also got to see Megan's mom, sister, and son Brayden, (2 1/2 yrs.) who is my full sibling! Megan said that I'm exactly like Brayden was at that age except that I'm wearing pink! :) And after being awake from 4 am with limited sleep, I did pretty good! (although so far, I'm not adapting well to a new place-- I'm still not feeling well, I had a really rough time time going down to bed in this wierd place, and Pop's dogs terrified me today. This is all too much for a baby to handle after the day I've had.)


But it's okay. With a little lovin', I can make it through anything...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. She is a doll baby. The LORD is giving her grace and strength. We are praying for you all. Have a great week. We love you and can't wait to see you soon.

    Love Ya,

    Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete