Monday, December 1, 2008

see ya later, alligators...

Would you believe that Mommy didn't snap too many pictures these last few days when our family was here?! What is WRONG with her? :) ha!


Mamie, I loved seeing you and I can't wait to come to your house in Texas this coming Sunday! (Daddy has RUF staff training in Dallas, so we're celebrating our Christmas early, and we'll be sure to take lots more pictures then. I'll also get to see my birthmommy Megan when I'm there, too!)


Mamie, I love my pink cowboy hat from Texas! I'll always be a Texas gal.


Bye bye, my sweet family! We had a great time seeing you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love the cowboy hat! Do you have pink boots yet? You sure are a Texas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy and Marc for opening your home and hearts to us this Thanksgiving. We all had a wonderful time and hated to say goodbye. But it wasn't quite as bad knowing we would see you in just a week or so.

    ReplyDelete