As the year comes to an end, the tv shows are always full of images from the past year, remembering the best and the worst of times. So I thought, why not do a little reminiscing ourselves here at crazyforcaroline? After all, it WAS my first year! So in the next few days, let's share some of the best and funniest and cutest moments from 2008. Here we go!
TOP TEN MEMORIES OF 2008
10. Moving to Virginia. (you can click on any of these to go back to the original date!) Well, I don't know if Mommy would call this the BEST of times since moving usually doesn't make ANYONE'S top list, but it certainly was one of the top defining moments of our year.
9. My first time swimming. Loved it. Want more of it.
8. Going to the park on Halloween Day. It was so beautiful outside, and we had such a good time as a family that day!
7. Going to church the first Lord's Day after my birth. It was a day we had dreamed about for years, and Daddy teared up singing while holding me!
6. My first Thanksgiving. Having all of our family together at our house was so wonderful!
5. My first Christmas! It was pretty awesome, except for the puking part...
4. Our going-away party/church particularization service in Lubbock. Mommy & Daddy have described it as the best day of their lives.
3. Gotcha Day! Being back in Lubbock & finalizing my adoption in court made this a day we'll celebrate every year...
2. My baptism day... it was our last Sunday in Lubbock and a dream come true for Daddy to baptize me! Even Pop & Mamie, my birthmommy Megan and her family were there, too! It was so special.
And can you guess what Mommy said was THE BEST moment of 2008? (it's not that hard, folks...)
1. Holding me for the first time.