Saturday, July 12, 2008

strangers...


I'm a very interactive gal full of smiles... can't you tell?


But lately, I'm starting to get some stranger anxiety. If it's not Mommy or Daddy & I don't know you, I may let out the most pitiful, heartbreaking cry, lift my arms, and look half "pouty" and half frightened. (sorry Barbara & Lindsay!) :) Auntie says it's because I'm so smart & I already know who loves me (Mommy & Daddy) & who are strangers to me.


It's a good thing then that I'm already in bed on Thursday nights when Mommy & Daddy have college students over this summer for dinner & Bible study! But soon enough I'll be a 1 yr. old going on 20 when I start hanging out with the students!


Until then, I still like you, even if I don't act like it sometimes... :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. So would you mind showing her some pictures of me before I get there? Just so she'll recognize me when I come... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Caroline has this in common with Cheryl (who, as I've always said, had a "keep out" sign on her soul -- guns, Doberman Pinschers, etc.!). Cheryl was raised with the concept of "Stranger = Danger." Maybe, during their brief time together at Mom and Dad's, Cheryl imparted this concept to Caroline.

    ReplyDelete