Monday, April 28, 2008

2 month check-up


Hey guys! This afternoon I went to my 2 month doctor's visit, and I got 5 shots!! (plus an oral vaccine) I cried during the shots, but thankfully the nurse was fast and as soon as she handed me back into Mommy's arms, I settled down pretty fast. Nurse Kim said, "When they soothe themselves and settle down really fast like that, it's a good sign that she won't have any bad reactions to the shots." I knew there was a good reason for all the baby fat on my thighs!


But the great news is that the doctor said I'm in the 95th percentile on how much I'm eating & how well I'm sleeping! (for you moms who care about silly little details... I'm eating 4 oz. every 3 hours during the day, and I'm sleeping about 4-5 1/2 hours at a time at night!) Oh, and guess what? I now weigh 13 lbs, 15 oz & I'm 23 3/4 inches long!! I'm a big, strong healthy girl! We Corbetts love to eat... :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. And beautiful too! Glad you are healthy and coming along! You will have to meet my two sons. :)

    ReplyDelete