Wednesday, April 9, 2008

no more colic?!?


Well, it's been awhile since I updated everyone on the colic situation. Remember I had those really bad 4 or 5 nights in a row of crying inconsolably and Mommy & Daddy were so worried about me? Well, it's been about a week now and I haven't had another episode like that since! Sure, I've been a little fussy here and there, but my tummy seems to be doing alot better.


And all that means I'm a happier baby...


Oh, and out of ALL the pacifiers I could choose from (you know, the cute pink ones, the little shaped ones, etc.), I still only like the GIGANTIC green ones from the hospital that take up half my face! :)


So, all is well around my house. I can't believe I only have 3 more weeks to live in Texas! :(
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ames - you can buy more Soothie paci's at TARGET! They make pink ones, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joshua loves the big green ones as well! He has two.

    ReplyDelete