Thursday, April 10, 2008

oops, i spoke too soon...


Well, I (Amy) should have known better than to PUBLISH the fact that Caroline hadn't been having any more terrible crying spells. Isn't it Murphy's law or something that would tell us that last night, just after my last post yesterday, we'd have another round of it?! I don't know if I'd call it official "colic" since it wasn't her tummy this time, but yeah, it was a pretty bad 2 1/2 hours for us. And while I was trying every position & every trick to calm her down, Marc came to the rescue by making a Peanut M&M run for us (yum...) --- again, desperate times.... desperate measures! :)


So, when she DID stop crying and finally fell asleep, she slept for 5 1/2 hours straight! So-- which is the lesser of the 2 evils? Which would you choose? Tear your hair out with her for 2 hours & then get 5 1/2 in return, or take the usual 3 hours at a time without all the emotional drainage?! :)


But this morning, she was once again a delight and all smiles for us!


This morning, Caroline took a trip to the dentist's office with Mommy and all the ladies ooh'ed & aah'ed over her. They couldn't believe how hard she is working to try to hold her head up at this early of an age. The dentist asked me if I'd had any problems with my gums bleeding "after all the pregnancy stuff." I just smiled to myself and confidently said, "Nope." :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment