Tuesday, April 22, 2008

a day of smiles!

Granny & Papa, you always tell Mommy & Daddy that you love the pictures of me smiling. Well, guess what? You're gonna LOVE this post because today I gave Mommy a TON of 'em!










I am developing SO quickly right now! Every day it seems I make a cute new gurgling sound when I try to talk back to Mommy! And when she makes a funny noise at me, it makes me smile! (but I can't laugh just yet, so I just smile ear to ear & show her my gums!) I'm learning how to vocalize! I'm also figuring out that I can kick my legs, hold my head up more, and hold onto things when Mommy puts them into my hand! It's a whole new world & so fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Caroline,

    The pics today were soooo cute. I just love that smile. By the time we see you, you will be laughing out loud. I can hardly wait. The expressions are just great. I look forward every day to seeing all the cute pics. Keep them coming. Love you, mommy & daddy.

    See you soon,

    Nanny & Papa

    ReplyDelete