Thursday, April 17, 2008

the 7-mile stare...


Well, here's my little phlegm update that I'm sure everyone is just DYING to hear about... :) I had a good night's rest last night. After 4 1/2 hours of sleep, I woke up and ate, burped, had a sneezing spell followed by Daddy clearing out my nose mucous with a bulb syringe, (which I hated!) got my diaper changed, and then I slept for another 4 1/2 hours! So, I'd say it isn't too bad. :) And this morning, Mommy & Daddy thought it was about time for another weigh-in!


Here I am on the scale, and guess how much I weighed!?! Over 13 pounds now! (our scale here at home said I am about 13 lbs & 2 oz!)


Here's my 7-mile stare... Mommy can tell when I'm starting to get sleepy because my eyes kinda glaze over and look like they're looking at something far, far away... (how many of you just yawned when you looked at this pic? ha!)


Pop & Mamie & Uncle Michael & Aunt Cheryl, today Mommy's doing laundry and packing so that we can come see you guys tomorrow! We can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I still have to do that to E's nose - it's VERY hard to hold down an almost 2 year old for that! But she hasn't mastered "blowing" yet. Not fun! So glad she's sleeping so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marc and Amy, I am a friend of Cloudhaven's Katy and Jim Bailey and also an adoptive mom. Caroline is 6 and Matthew is 2. I have enjoyed reading your posts! I've heard that www.miracleblanket.com is great for colicky babies. A book that was helpful for me was Marc Weissbluth's Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Baby. If you ever want to chat, Katy can give you my email address.

    ReplyDelete