Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day #3 without daddy: hmmmm....


That's what I'm left wondering as a mother when we have yet ANOTHER hysterical crying spell this afternoon and it's obvious that her tummy is really bothering her... many of you have offered wise suggestions, and I'm using many of them, but I'm still clueless as to what's really going on inside her little belly. (well, I really should say BIG belly...) :) I mean, if you could hear the noises & rumblings paired with her shrieks of pain and arching of her back-- oh, it just breaks my heart, folks.

Tonight I was SO close to switching over to a soy-based formula (desperate times call for desperate measures...), but I decided to wait & call the real doc in the morning. I think I'd just feel better to have their reassurance, especially while I'm single-parenting it this week.

So, Day #3 without Daddy: we made it. Yea! And the great news is that my parents (aka "Pop" and "Mamie") are coming tomorrow afternoon for a couple of days! It will be so great to have some extra hands around here while we wait for Daddy to come home! (Sunday morning) More pics tomorrow! Hurry & get here, Pop & Mamie!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. Tucker screamed for 7 months straight. At 7 months old, to the day, it stopped. We had every test imaginable run b/c his sister had a digestive problem...as Alexander and the Terrible Horrible Very Bad Day says, "...some days are like that. Even in Australia."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you poor things... Let me know what the doc says!!!

    ReplyDelete