Friday, April 11, 2008

what i like... (at 8 weeks)


*taking walks in my stroller (the bumpier, the better!) *bouncing to all kinds of music on Mommy or Daddy's knee *car rides! *EATING! *staring at people's faces up close *looking at lights and ceilings! *sucking on my paci *taking baths *listening to people sing to me and make silly noises *being held close *dancing with Mommy or Daddy! *sticking out my tongue *soft whispering near my ear when I'm tired *noises like the vaccuum & blow dryer *going outside and feeling the breeze on my face! *being wrapped up tightly in a blanket *testing out different facial expressions


Thanks, Pam & David, for my cute outfit and I hope Rachel's wedding tomorrow goes GREAT! (I'm sorry I'll have to miss it, but Mommy and Daddy will be there!) :)


getting sleepy...


(Inside joke to Amy's family) She obviously doesn't have the "fleece" thing like I do! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: