Wednesday, April 16, 2008

gunk...


Well, the last couple of days, Mommy & Daddy noticed that I have been hacking & choking on some gunk in the back of my throat at times. It's been really dry & windy here in Lubbock, too, so the nurse told Mommy to put some saline drops up my nose every few hours and keep a humidifier going at night in my room, so we'll see how that goes!


As you can see, it's not really bothering me too much, though!


Daddy likes to play "This Little Piggy" with my toes.


See ya real soon!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Augh! She is SO cute. She reminds me so much of E at that age. Cute little chubby cheeks! Don't you just want to eat her up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats nice. thanks for the phlem update, ames. =) see you june 14!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. may 1!!! i meant may 1!!!!!!!!! don't freak out!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete