Thursday, May 8, 2008

sea of boxes...


Finally! After a long week of waiting, our moving truck arrived yesterday! (our stuff is actually behind that wall...) Can you tell that Mommy was a little excited?


Mommy & Daddy were so thankful that a few folks from the RUG group (the college group calls themselves "Reformed University Gathering" instead of RUF "{Reformed University Fellowship"} because they couldn't use the official RUF name until they had a campus minister...) came to help us unload. It was exhausting, but oh so exciting to finally have all of our things here!


And I'm so thankful that Granny & Papa stayed to help us! (not to mention, I loved the extra time with them!)


So now we're living in a sea of boxes, but you know what? I don't even care. I'm pretty happy where I am.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: