Friday, January 30, 2009

felines & flat eva...


Hey guys! I'm back! I'm still fighting a cold AND getting more teeth at the same time, but that's no reason to frown, right?


Today on the news, they showed a kitty cat up for adoption at the animal shelter, and I instantly started smiling & laughing at the cat! Mommy kept rewinding those two minutes so that I could see the cat again and again! I LOVED it! (sigh) Alas... had our Jackie made the trip from Texas to Virginia with us, cats on tv probably wouldn't be THIS exciting...


In other news, we were so excited when my 2nd cousin(?), Eva, sent us a "flat Eva" in the mail the other day! (those of you with school-aged children probably know what geography assignment I'm talking about) Well, our poor flat Eva. It's too bad she came to visit Virginia while I'm sick with a cold and not getting out much. We were supposed to take her to some fun & interesting place.


Well, I don't know that it was all that INTERESTING for her, but it sure was fun eating my snack with you today, flat Eva! Be sure and tell the kids what a fantastic time we had! Off to North Carolina you go!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: